Welcome to Carawander! Where Thrill Meets Comfort
We provide luxury caravan services, and we make sure that you experience the best of travel and stay in your palace on wheels.
These are Standard Refund and Cancellation Policy, which shall be binding on Carawander Pvt. Ltd. a company registered under The Companies Act, and having registered office at 36B Shanti Vihar, Kunjwani Jammu, J&K, 180010 opp. Pari mahal (Hereinafter referred to as “Carawander”) and any guest(s) who wishes to access our services (Hereinafter referred to as “The Guest(s)”).
Please read these terms and conditions carefully. By accessing or using the Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms and accept all legal consequences. If you do not agree to The Cancellation and Refund Policy, in whole or in part, please do not use the Service.
CANCELLATION AND REFUND POLICY
Carawander shall not be liable to refund any amount so paid by the guest in the event of any missed services by the guest, in respect of the Package.
In the event of cancellation of a Booking, Carawander shall be entitled to retain such portion of the Booking as prescribed below:
- Between booking and 21 days prior to travel date – No cancellation fee is applicable.
- Between 20 days and 14 days prior to travel date – The 50% paid as booking advance will be retained by us.
- Within 13 days from travel date – 100% of Package price will be retained by us
- Cancellation after commencement & during travel or stay – 100% of total Package price will be retained by us.
- Any cancellation on the part of the customer would be retained and a credit note will be issued for the amount transferred by the company to the
client which can be used for a trip in the future.